#TopTenTuesday: Websites That Aren't Strictly Bookish

Thanks to the Broke and the Bookish for hosting.


Today, this post is going up a bit late and after everyone has probably read the lists they're most attracted by. However, I am jumping back into the this blogging business on my own again. Which means, making the most of these kind of  memes. In trying to keep with a bookish theme, I modified today's Top Ten Tuesday so that all the sites I listed feature literary gifts, but aren't necessarily sites that sell books. Most of them though, are hoping to capture a bibliophile's attention.

#1 --> GADGET4ENTERTAINMENT has gorgeous jewelry relating to fandom, even bookish fandom! 




#2 --> NOVELLYYOURS -- Who doesn't like candles, especially soy ones that burn clean and are meant to remind you of your favorite literary characters?




#3 --> BOETECH cookie cutters feature cutters in a delightful Jane Austen shape, but of course, this 221B cutter is my favorite. I used it a lot along with the TARDIS one a lot this Christmas holiday!!!





#4 --> WILLOWandOLIVE have a mug I want so badly and have not found the excess cash to purchase yet. How adorable though is this mug. They have framed prints too.




#5 --> Granted most of HOT TOPIC merch that is literary isn't because of bookish fandom, but a derivative of its on-screen incarnations. Still counts though. I love this store for its varied sizes and excellent sales.



#6 --> SOCIETY6 fits into home decor and everything else. An amazing array of creative talent in fandom, you probably can find anything you want here.



#7 --> Whenever I cannot find something that is so patently bookish in nature, usually I have good luck finding it on BOOKSAMILLION (BAM) for a good deal. They have a rewards program that really pays off and a great array of signed novels too.


#8 --> INSTAGRAM apparently is the place to be, and I had no idea until participating in Bookish photo challenges put on by Lisa_LostinLit and LostinLit_Becca. Too much of my time lately has been gawping at the amazing #bookstagram posts.

#9 --> ADAGIO TEAS eats my brain whenever I am on that site. I do love the cashback rewards I can get using certain credit cards at this site since inevitably I end up buying some of these for Christmas presents and Birthday presents and just for me presents. Some days you need to treat yourself, right?



#10 --> OWLCRATE totally gets what a book subscription should include. All the geeky samplings to brighten someone's day! 



ALL PHOTOS used for the purpose of simply giving readers a quick peek into the sites being fangirled here. If you would like me to remove the photo, please just ask. I am using these photos with the sole purpose of sharing my adoration for these sites, with no commercial intent.

Also, interested in following me and don't where I am?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#TopTenTuesday: Top Ten Books I've Read So Far in 2015

#TopTenTuesday: Ten Fellow Book Nerds From Favorite Books

'Waiting On' Wednesday #18: The Shadow Queen by C. J. Redwine